This web site is about dedicated server contract, easy web hosting, domain name hosting, graphic design, gaming dedicated server. Bargains and deals on dedicated server contract

Saturday, August 02, 2008

A Featured hosting control panel Article

Another Great hosting control panel Article

Webhosting Industry: How technical support can be used to improve customer retention

Wed, 30 Jul 2008 17:40:29 -0400
"Please close this issue and pat yourself on the head, next time we will just come straight to you guys.
You guys are life savers.
Next time I'm in town I would like to kiss the man or woman who fixed this issue.
Can i send you a fruit basket or something?"

The above is a thanks reply one of our techs got after fixing an
issue. This is something we all love to hear over and over again. But how do we make sure this happens not once .. but often? This article gives you an insight into how you can make it an habit.

This article focuses on how some simple steps can help server administrators block hack attacks on an IIS 6.0 Web Server running on Windows 2003.

When you have been with one host for quite some time and seem not to be making much despite all your effort, leave that one and look for another. There is no use in trying to stick to one when you would be before off in another one. Things will only have to get better from there because you already have been in worst situations.

Server Build Standards

Thu, 05 Jan 2006 00:00:00 EST
For a web hosting business the servers are pretty much the foundation of the business from a technical standpoint. If the servers go down the impact for the business can be severe.





So you built a Web site? All done? Amrit Ray posts his thoughts on how to promote a Web site.

hosting control panel Products we recommend



I've been with hostgator since around August of 2004. I signed up with a
reseller account to use as hosting for both myself and clients. My problems
began about a year ago with them, sometime in February or March of 2005 when one
of my sites was getting too much traffic. Now, I'm no fool. I understand that
shared hosting oversells and anyone who uses too many resources, even if still
within their quota, gets kicked off. What really shocked me, though, was no
warning. Not even emailing me after they had done it. Nothing, nada. I found out
by a member of the site that was suspended, someone I didn't even know, tracking
down my phone number and calling me.



I went to a dedicated server after that, but I kept my hostgator account for the
sites that were already hosted on it - about three client sites, as well as this
site right here.



Two days ago I come to post a blog and hmm, I get the suspended page. That's
weird. I check my email - no notices there. I log into their billing system -
nope, account not past due. What the heck? So I go to their online support chat
and ask them what's going on. I'm informed that I haven't paid my invoice. What
invoice? I have no invoice. I check my bank and I see that I in fact have not
paid them since January. But man, I could've swore I put it on automatic pay.
And hey, if there's no invoice, how can I pay anyway?! Isn't this a problem on
their end? They tell me I need to email sales.



Okay... so I email sales. 12 hours later, they email me back and inform me I
have an invoice, charging me all the way back to October. Uhhh? I KNOW I paid in
January, I have it in my bank statement. I check their billing system, and they
don't even have a backlog of that payment. Something really funky is going on
now. Their system is screwed up, but no matter who I talk to (and oh, I've
talked to everyone) nobody seems to know what's going on. Sales doesn't talk to
support, online support doesn't talk to phone support, so who the hell knows.



Strangely enough, while on the phone with a support guy who informed me I just
need to pay the invoice and then dispute it afterwards, I received an email from
a different support person that my account had been reactivated, and thank you
for the payment. Whaaat? Uh, whatever. At this point I'm just going to take what
I can get and run. Now I at least have backups of all my sites and am moving
them.



It's just astounding how bad a service this has been. I even posted on their
forums about it, in their "Customer Review" section, and it gets MOVED to
another section because I can't post a bad customer review simply because I
haven't paid. HELLO. I WANT TO PAY, JUST NOT MORE THAN I OWE. I NEED AN INVOICE.



Other problems I've had? Well, let's see. About a week ago my sites reverted
back a day and I could get no explanation on why. I had JUST looked at my access
logs the day before, happy about a new site that was already getting hits, and
the next day - logs are back to a day before. Weird. I contact online support
(bad idea, since it's always horrible support) and they have no idea. I guess I
imagined things?



UPDATE 4-20-07: Well, they finally just simply decided to take their bogus bonus
from my credit card that was filed with them, despite the fact that it's
incorrect, I didn't approve of the payment, or anything else. I've never seen
such bad service, support in my life. I can't even be bothered to dispute it
it's just so amazingly horrible.



UPDATE 10-18-07: I'm still with them, why? I don't know - so lazy when it comes
to my own websites. Anyway, so a couple days ago I notice my "main" reseller
account, the site is completely missing. Email is no longer working. I log into
Cpanel to see that it appears my whole site has disappeared. Cute!



Click Here to go to hostican website.




Handango Inc.
Windows Marketplace. Hundreds of software titles available to download now.


host gator login
host gator php
host gator promo

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Utah football dropped 10 spots to No. 21 in the AP Top 25 NFL Jerseys and nine spots to No. 20 in the coaches poll after the team's 30-28 loss to Oregon Saturday. The christian louboutin shoes Utes were the biggest nfl jerseys store fallers in both polls this week, ranked behind fellow Pac-12 teams Washington (No. 5 in coaches poll, No. 6 in AP Top 25), Colorado (No. 9 in both louboutin outlet polls), USC (No. 12 in both polls), and ahead of Washington State (No. Nike Free Run 23 Nike Air Max 2015 Shoes in Nike Roshe Run both polls). The top five of the coaches poll shifted, Alabama remaining at No. 1 and wholesale nfl jerseys Ohio State at Nike Air Max 90 No. 2 followed by Clemson, Michigan and Washington. Alabama and Ohio State remained at No. 1 cheap nfl jerseys and No. 2 in the AP Top 25, followed by No. 3 Michigan, No. 4 Clemson christian louboutin uk and No. 5 Wisconsin.

7:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home